Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Heritage and High School Musical 2

So, Ashley Campbell's blog recommended the website myheritage.com if you want to know which celebrity you look most like. I thought that sounded like a fun idea! Ashley looks like gorgeous stars such as Charlize Theron, Kate Hudson, and Kate Bosworth. Naturally, I was really excited to see who they would match me up with. I tried to find a semi-okay picture of me to use. I'll just post the picture of the star I apparently look the most like: (P.S. I've never been more tempted to slit my wrists)



KATHY BATES!!

A bright side of my weekend, though, was the premiere of High School Musical 2. I don't care how old I am, I am honestly obsessed with Zac Efron. I genuinely like his voice, acting skills, and his heart throbbiness. Even though the show was completely cheesy, I couldn't help but snap my fingers during most of the songs. Plus, you gotta love that it was filmed in Utah. I urge everyone to watch both HSM1 and HSM2 for a good time. I'm posting a few pics of Zac for you all to enjoy:



5 comments:

Aaron and Jessie said...

HA ha ha! I promise I am laughing out loud! I loved that blog, hilarious! You look absolutely nothing like her, but I just loved your reaction. That does sound like a fun website, but ya I might feel the same way about slitting my wrists if I were to see who they'd match me up with.... yikes! And I'm sorry but I just don't know if I can bring myself to watch High School Musical, thats just what my 8 year old neices are obbsessed with, but you go right ahead cause I love that you love it and aren't afraid to admit it.

TC Jolley said...

Allie, it's TC! I just started blogging so mine is so ugly (except my kiddo's, they make it cute!) I'm adding you as a friend so I can keep up on everything... including the baby :)

Travieso said...

Ummm.... you inspired me to do the celebrity look alike and my match definately came up as Vince Vaughn. At least they didn't slide your gender! I'm pissed!!!! Hope you are doing well. Love ya!

Travieso said...

ps this isn't Trav, it's milli...

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Hi Allie! So I first read your comment on Ashlee's blog and I really was laughing out loud. I had to read it to Mark! So when you posted that with a picture included I was loving life! You are so funny! I miss our hang outs at UVSC!