Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged by Stacie

I'm usually against these type of things, but I'll admit they are fun to read...

4 jobs I've had...
1. American Dance Academy
2. DOLLYWOOD- by far the greatest gig
3. 1-800 Contacts- by far the worst gig
4. Artic Cirlce- I was 16. I was working there when I saw Officer Whatcott for the first time.

4 movies I could watch over and over...
1. Moulin Rouge
2. The Little Mermaid
3. Grease
4. Sleepless in Seattle

4 of my favorite TV shows...
1. CSI: Miami
2. Arrested Development
3. Seinfeld
4. Beverly Hills 90210 (I promise I discovered the reruns on channel 112, and I am hooked)

4 Places I have lived...
1. South Jordan, UT
2. Knoxville, TN
3. Provo, UT
4. Orem, UT

4 Places I have been...
1. New York
2. Paris, France
3. Disneyland about a thousand times
4. Kansas City, MO

4 favorite foods...where do I begin
1. Cheeseburgers Plain for sure
2. Sugar Puffs (the Malt o meal version of Smacks)
3. Not to be cliche, but Cafe Rio Salads.
4. Marshmallows. Thanks, Milli, for the pack you sent me for my birthday.

4 of my favorite websites...(besides anything that ends with blogspot.com)
1. imdb.com (intenet movie database) I look up Zac Efron the most... along with every other 14 year old.
2. babycenter.com
3. allofmp3.com
4. I absolutely hate facebook.com. I tried it, and hate it.

0 comments: