oops. Thanksgiving came and went and I stopped posting. I have been grateful for different things these last few days, even though I didn't post! Matt had our laptop and I'm not smrt enough to post from my phone.
Anyway,
Sunday the 25th, I was very grateful for NAPS. I had the day off from choir practice, so we (all 4 of us) took afternoon naps after church. I never get naps during the week, so my Sunday nap is precious to me.
Monday the 26th, I was very grateful for my job (and for the days I get off from my job :)) I love teaching dance and I love getting away from laundry and dishes so the right side of my brain can get some attention. I love being creative and pushing myself. These last few months have been tricky with my schedule coordinating with Matt's schedule. Oh and having two kids that need to be taken care of. Though it's been stressful making sure I have a babysitter, I am so glad we can make it work. Once my kids are in school full time, I won't have the time or energy to teach as much, so I am soaking up this time.
Tuesday, the 27th I realized my gratitude for Visiting Teaching. I know a lot of people don't see the point or the need, and I get that, but these last few months, I have totally grown a testimony of it. I have a sweet partner, we get to visit good friends, and interesting people I wouldn't have met otherwise. I also had the greatest VTs the last few months. I got taken off their list this month, and when I saw them go into my neighbors house today, I was way jealous and sniffed a few times. I will miss them, but I'm grateful I got to get to know them these last few months and have the conversations we did.
Today, for my 28th day, I want to give a huge shout out to my Parents and Matt's Parents! We are very taken care of by our families. I am so grateful for the relationships and the examples they are to us. We are blessed with some Spiritual Giants to look up to. I've learned a lot hearing the testimonies of my parents. I count my blessings daily that I was born into their care. Matt and I were both blessed with amazing roots. Thanks, parents, for everything! I heard once that you never know how much your parents love you until you become a parent yourself...
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
#25-#28
Posted by Allie at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment