Saturday, November 24, 2012

#24

The amount of gratitude I have for this next thing could actually count for #1-30.
DISNEYLAND. Spec-freaking-tacular Disneyland.
I can't even begin to describe my love for this place! The magic, the music, the masterpiece. It's all incredible.
Gangy, aka Grandma Elena, takes all her grandchildren to Disneyland when they turn 5. Kate's birthday is in February, but we have never there during Christmas time and have always wanted to go. We decided to do her 5th birthday visit a couple months early, so we are heading there in just a couple weeks. I feel like I am going for the first time!

Kate and I have been saving our coins all year in this tin. We just cashed out yesterday. It struck a chord in both of us! So pumped!


I have a feeling I am going to bawl like a baby when I see the castle drooling with Christmas Spirit with my own eyes.


Thank you, Walt Disney. Thank you.

1 comments:

The Ceder House's said...

Yay! I am so excited you guys are going soon! Um... you have never been during Christmas. Shame on you:)