Friday, November 16, 2012

#16

I am grateful today for simple things like a peppermint shake and quick browse through Target. Sometimes if I am in my house too long, my eye starts to twitch and my kids' voices seem extra loud and in my face (God love 'em.) I love a good, refreshing outing. Visiting with friends, window shopping, or even (heaven help me) a Walmart trip. These wintery days can get pretty long inside, especially on Matt's long work days, so I love the chance to get out and about. My kids love it, too. You know it's time to get out when your 4 year old says, "Mom, I'm sorry I'm driving you nuts."



This is the peppermint shake I am talking about. My friend, Rachel, introduced me today and I feel like I owe her my life now. It's from Chick Fil-A. Go now. You'll thank me later.

0 comments: