A month or so ago, I found this blog that I have been loving. It's called My Name Is Jacy, and it highlights women who have gone through trials or hardships, but have found ways to triumph. I love reading about real people. It makes me grateful and humbles me flat to the ground reading about what some people are faced with. All the sudden, a few unexpected bills don't seem like quite so big a deal.
My sister, Julie, wrote her story and was highlighted on the blog. Since she has been handed more than one hard card, it was a two part series.:) Check it out if you are looking to shed a couple tears. Then, read all of the posts in the "My Name is..." series on Jacy's blog. Incredible, incredible stories and people.
Here's the link to Part 1. Here's the link to Part 2.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Posted by Allie at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I loved this series. Totally humbled me. Your sister is amazing.
Thanks to you- another blog I am addicted too:) So inspiring and humbling for sure!!!
Post a Comment