Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yesterday was our Spring Recital for the dance studio. I felt like we just had our christmas recital. Times is zooming by, I swear. It was a really great show, I think. It always feels so chaotic backstage (not to mention we had the most idiotic stage crew, so there were handfuls of technical difficulties), but we always manage to pull off a great show in an hour's time. It has been a really fun year at the dance studio. I love watching the progression throughout the year. I'm very proud of all the dancers! Kate is a cute little dancer. I'd say this was her best recital so far. She only cried once while getting ready (HUGE improvement), and she did pretty much the whole dance. She just forgot the toe touch which is a shame because she has got a mad toe touch. This little guy sort of stole the show at the end when we were all on stage and Michelle was talking. He marched up on stage, showing off those cowboy boots.

1 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Recital is always bitter-sweet. This year I LOVED my classes more than normal, but was so burned out, that recital came and saved the day. I'd love to see your classes perform! And that little boy of yours is a total heartbreaker! Ssssoooo cute!