This red and brick wall is downtown and is probably way over-used by the 3 trillion photographers in the valley, but since the first time I saw it, I wanted some pics of our kids by it since my living room has a red color scheme. :) Problem is, it is pert near impossible to get a picture of Zach looking at the camera while smiling right now. Airplanes flew over us every couple minutes and Zach had to point it out to us every time. We were able to get some good candid shots of the kids, though. Kate is always a cheeseball for the camera. We also tried for some family pictures, but we are going to do some serious head-swapping. I could do a whole post of our unsuccessful family portraits.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Um, I think your son aged like 20 years since the last post of him. He looks so big! And family pictures are my nemesis. At least you know how to head swap. We're stuck with ugly no matter what.
Post a Comment