Last weekend we went to wonderful Bear Lake. I love that place. Its my favorite vacation. The water is freezing, but so blue and pretty. The Martineau clan always has a ball when we get together. We did all sorts of crafts, obstacle courses, and one heck of a glow stick dance party. Zach turned one on the 15th. Cute little guy. Do you know any one year old that still wears size 1 diapers? He is so tiny. He did start to crawl 3 days before his birthday, so we are feeling great about that. I made him a double decker cupcake. He loved it. His eyes are sad from all the cottonwood trees blowing in his face.

What's new with Kate? She is all the sudden into pop music. She has been officially Biebered. She requests Baby 10x a day. She also loves Tonight Tonight party on the rooftop, top of the world, Poker Face, SIngle Ladies, and Sexy Back. None of these are probably appropriate for a 3 year old, but hearing her say, "ohhhh yeeeeaaah" when I turn them on is way too funny. 
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Zach is 1 and Kate is a diva
Posted by Allie at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy B-Day Zach! Yep- Ellie is about the same size- so tiny! So- I think Kate and Hudson are meant to be "Tonight Tonight" is Hudson's favorite song too.... I hear wedding bells:)
He is absolutely darling. And in size one diapers still--gotta love that! More comes in the box! :)
Kate could not get any more personality, I'm sure of it. Ha ha. So cute!
Post a Comment