Hey everyone, I'm using our family blog to plug Matt's work, if that's ok. Do you know anyone that is engaged, or engaged to be engaged? If you do, could you do us a solid and pass along Matt's photography website info? Word-of-Mouth has been Matt's number 1 marketing tool, so thanks to everyone that has referred him to friends and family! He is doing a special for spring and summer weddings right now. Click right here to see his blog for the info.
His website is right here. Or click the link over there---->.
Thanks guys! I mean, who wouldn't want to use this pro for their wedding? 
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Getting married, anyone?
Posted by Allie at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Keep June 27th 2033 open for Evy's wedding. Thanks.
He was an excellent photographer for my wedding, so I'll for sure spread the word. :)
Post a Comment