Remember a while back when I posted this story about my great great grandma? Well, I have wanted to write her story and somehow get it published. I thought about it a lot and event started writing some stuff. I stopped because I had a baby and just kinda forgot about it. The other night, though, we were able to do some family names in the temple. Matt and I were able to, by proxy, seal Frederic (the biological father of my great grandpa) to his wife. It was the first time we had done sealings for the dead, and it made it extra special that it was someone we are related to by blood. It gave me a very strong umph to my testimony of families. I was so grateful I could be a part of that night. I am re-motivated to write my book. I have enlisted the help of many people and I cannot wait to get the ball rolling. Stay tuned!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, Allie! So ambitious. Send some of that my way!
The only time I've done sealings other than my own sealing I totally passed out and had to be wheeled out by the medics. Ha ha. Next time I do sealings I'm not going to be pregnant, of that I can attest.
I'm proud of you Al.
Post a Comment