We spent the weekend up at Bear River Lodge. Its about 30 miles from Evanston. My awesome parents rented a sweet A cabin that fit our entire family. We had a great time snowmobiling and sledding. It was a very pretty place. Lots of trees and they completely close off the road so its a winter wonderland for snowmobilers only. Along with fun activities and good company, we had really good food. I'm hoping this becomes an annual thing. Matt missed out because he was too busy being a breadwinner, so hopefully we can go again. Kate is not a fan of snow clothes, so it took a couple hundred tantrums and time-outs before we got her clothed. Zach turned 6 months old, so he got a half-birthday party. I think we watched Toy Story 3 for the billionth time to celebrate. He's mastered patty-cake and can sit up now. He is cute.
Happy guy on his half-day
Ready to party
Cam was a die hard
I am really bad with taking pictures. Perhaps it can be a resolution of mine to be better at that.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Bear River Lodge
Posted by Allie at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've been to that lodge before--for a family reunion. It's a pretty sweet place.
Is your little man really 6 months already? MAN! Time is cruisin'!
Post a Comment