Saturday, November 27, 2010

We gave thanks.

Thanksgiving is a great holiday. Its a good kickoff for the best time of year. The snow is cold, but it is so pretty to look at! We spent the afternoon with Matt's family. Thanks, Billie, for hosting! The food was great and the conversation was great. I don't really eat more than usual on Thanksgiving. That either means I am good on Thanksgiving, or bad every other day of the year. Probably bad. That night we saw Tangled. What a freaking adorable movie! I was a little bit skeptic because in the past when Disney has done 3D animation on their own without Pixar, they aren't good. Tangled was great though! Kate loved it and hasn't stopped talking about Rapunzel. After the movie she said, "We should get Rapunzel on DVD."
Speaking of good movies, what did everyone think of Harry Potter? I loved it. It has been getting mixed reveiws. It is slow at parts, but that is how the book is. I swear they wander in the wilderness for like 300 pages. I still thought it was great and my toes curl with excitement thinking about how incredible Part 2 will be next July!

Kids in their sweaters:



Kate with her Rapunzel PJs and wig:


Zach getting ready for that way overrated "blizzard":


Matt and Kate making a snow"man"---creepy-looking if you ask me:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so freakin' cute Allie! We are thinking about going to Tangled. I am glad it was a cute movie.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

If only you guys would've come to breakfast at Jim's with Ray and Marion- priceless.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

The snowman looks like Golham! I think we might take Avery to Tangled... it will be her very first movie in theaters! Scary!

Marisa Jean said...

No offese, but that snowman is a little terrifying. I've been SO skeptical about seeing Tangled, but I haven't heard one bad thing. Maybe I'll like it after all!

Oh, and I love that picture of the boy getting ready for the blizzard. Ha ha! I bought a ton of firewood just in case the power went out--sure didn't need it!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Ha ha I can't get over that snowman...
I love your kiddos, even though I never see them, they just seem so easy going... just like you! Hope to run into you again soon :)