Friday, November 19, 2010

San Francisco.

Last weekend, I went to San Fran to visit some great great friends. John and Erin have been there for a couple years, and Brittany just moved there. Milli flew in from Kansas City, and we had a great time. All I wanted was a weekend with good food and good conversation. We spent part of Saturday in the city. Saw some sights, and ate at a delicious place called Mama's. We were drooling over the Monte Cristos. Fried deliciousness. Sunday we walked around Stanford. I fell in love with that campus. It is so pretty. The rest of the time was spent in Jerin's front room watching youtube videos, eating string cheese, and laughing really hard. Thanks for the weekend, guys! I love you people!





1 comments:

the murdocks said...

I am devastated I missed out!! It looked fun...just what I didn't want.