I wasn't sleepy last night, so while Matt and the kids were out cold, I did some web surfing, blog snooping, and facebook hopping. I haven't done that in a while because a) I have a 2 year old and a new born, and b) Matt has been editing a lot lately so I rarely get a turn with the computator. Anyways, I realized that I do not like web surfing, blog snooping, and facebook hopping. I ran into a lot of pages on FB that were chuck full of negative nancy status updates. "Worst day ever!" "I'm so sick of being sick." "My life sucks." Whoa. Cheer up, Charlie. I also stumbled upon a blog that had me sick to my stomach with how much anger and bitterness each post was written with. Yeah, I'll probably just stick to reading my pals' blogs when they pop up in my google reader.
Down to business-
Happy birthday, Matt! Big guy is 28 today. Yesterday he said, "All I want for my birthday is to watch football, drink some canned coke, and eat some sushi." Done.
My real gifts are these two:
Oh, and this is what I woke up to:
Friday, September 10, 2010
Posted by Allie at 10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my. You need to do more picture posting of the new little one because he is a doll! And I certainly have not seen enough of him.
Kate's hair is to die for! Ha! I've honestly considered closing my facebook account just because of that reason. Too much drama in people's lives that they make public. I hope it wasn't my blog that was too dramatic and whiney. Sometimes I have those posts...sorry. :( But I do love my life and my kiddo--and I promise, I'm coming to see you SOON!
Post a Comment