Thursday, September 30, 2010

Going ons

Its been a pretty eventful week in our little home. First off, Kate is finally potty trained/ing! This is a very big deal. She has been the most stubborn little butt (no pun intended). I tried every technique in the book, and nothing was working. So, I made up my own--- give her unlimited amounts of root beer, so she has to pee all day. We've been accident-free for 4 days. PTL. My mom promised her a Jasmine costume months ago if she pottied. She was thrilled to finally get it.



This little guy has been laughing and smiling a whole bunch. He is a gem. He is a great little baby. I love watching Kate with him. He is really starting to respond to her. Presh.




As for me, I went to the dentist yesterday. He told me I had 12 cavities. He laughed and said, "Just kidding. You only have 7." Seven?? That is just as bad as 12! In my defense, teeth get really weak when you are pregnant. But still, 7? I guess I shouldn't have this lying around anymore:

4 comments:

Jennie B. said...

GO KATE! Potty training is a nightmare. And that Zach is absolutely adorable. So so cute. You guys wanna hang soon?

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Ha! That was a good joke by the dentist! Lets face it Al, you can't stay away from the marshmellows. You can always just get new teeth.

Oh and PS I haven't full on tried potty training, but I think she is ready... what the crap do i do?

Marisa Jean said...

Seriously, you should sell this method. You'd make millions. It's brilliant!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Oh Allie just reading that made me miss you so bad. I laugh at everything you say, you are hilarious. 7 cavities and it's not even valentines when your favorite conversation heart candies are out. But, I know you have plenty of other random favorites that nobody else in this world loves as much as you like marshmallows that are avaliable year round. You are totally justified with the pregnancy theroy, of course that is the main reason. jokes! We need to talk soon. Kate and Zach are so dang cute! I love seeing updates!