Its been a great summer. Lots of fun events and trips. This month we were able to go to Lake Powell. It was, of course, so much fun. Lake Powell is a little slice of heaven on earth. We spent just a couple days down there. Kate was a die hard, and little Zach was a champ. He wore his orange life jacket with out a peep. I really really love boating trips. I'm going to toot my own horn (that is what blogs are for, right?) and say that even though I was 5 weeks post partum, I wakeboarded, tubed hard, and jumped off a cliff. Now I will be honest in saying that it all hurt way bad and I am paying for it. I don't regret it though. Tubing was the highlight. We have skinned knees and elbows, and I peed 5 times in one ride from laughing. I love tubing. Thanks mom and dad!
A few weeks ago we spent a night at Classic Waterslides. My sister rented it out for a birthday party and we had a ball. That place is just as fun now as it was when I was in elementary school.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
a great summer
Posted by Allie at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You wake-boarded and jumped off a cliff at 5-weeks post-partum. You're nuts. I would have rather died then let anyone see me in a swimming suit, and I could barely walk. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment