Over memorial day, we spent some time in Leeds. Leeds? Not that cool. But nearby is a really fun hike at a Red Cliffs. We have been going there since we were little. Its bloody hot, but the trail turns into a river that you wade through. There is some waterslides and mini pools. I made it as far as I could without going into labor, and Kate made it as far as she could. I didn't think either of us would make it to the slides, so I didn't dress kate for it. We made it though, so we stripped her down because she couldn't stand to sit by and watch the action. I ended up carrying her the whole way back, which surprisingly didn't put me into labor. It was fun "camping" at the Leeds RV Park. 


A few days later, we were able to attend a black tie event down town. I near never get the chance to dress up fancy. THe last time we did was for my sisters wedding when I was 7 months pg with Kate, so I looked enormous in the dress. Nothing fun or fancy has come up since, until now, when I am 8 months pg with Zach. So again, I looked enormous in the dress. Will someone invite me to a black tie event when I look normal? Anyway, my brother was nominated for Utah's entrepreneur of the year, so we went to the gala. There were over 1,000 people and we somehow got assigned to table 1. It was awesome. The dinner was awesome, and Utah celeb, Bruce Lindsey, was master of ceremonies. Adam didn't win (DON'T bring it up... jks) but it was still a fun time. 



Thursday, June 10, 2010
Two fun things.
Posted by Allie at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you look beautiful looks fun!
Post a Comment