Matt went to the dentist to get a filling, so he decided to throw Kate in the chair just for a little check up. Luckily, she had had peeps and M&Ms earlier that day which I'm sure made it pleasant for the doctor. She was a trooper until the dentist came in the room. Then she screamed.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Dentist
Posted by Allie at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Allie, I'm having flashbacks to my childhood. Shudder. HATED the dentist.
Hahahahahaha. I love how you took pics of this, Matt. I'm sure Dr. B loved it.
I was there first hand and I swear no one was harmed making this picture. Dr. B did come away with a few bite marks not sure if it was Matt or Kate that did that.
It was a good day
Love Gangy
These are my feelings exactly when I go to the dentist. Poor girl.
these pictures down right break my heart..
but i promise i still look like that when i have to go to the dentist.
Post a Comment