We had an absolute bwall at the Disney Princesses on Ice. Kate was mesmerised the entire time. I think she blinked a total of 5 times in two hours, and not one word came out of her mouth. Snow White almost ran into the castle prop wall and then biffed it trying to a triple lutz. Then, her prince slipped, too. It wasn't their show. You know, I have said before and I will say it again--- anything Walt touches is gold. I once asked my pal Jared Webb if he thought Walt Disney would go to the Celestial Kingdom (because I do...) and his response was very matter-of-fact: "He's designing it." Good call, Jared.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Disney on Ice
Posted by Allie at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So your blog just boomed. I swear I looked just the other day and now you have three posts I haven't even seen! So I will comment on the last three
1. Matt does look a little evil in that pick, but its not a wicked evil, more like a "I just farted" evil
2. I love the letherhead... and I wouldn't have thought that Kate would go as anything else but Belle. Good job!
3. I love that you are totally brainwashing Kate, but if she liked warner bros better, would you disown her? Jokes, I hope to meet Walt Disney one day in the Celestial kingdom.
So I feel like we haven't talked in ages. Trav has an interview in Tucsan... maybe he'll see your bro? Lets talk soon!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,
i seriously laughed so hard out loud from what jared said. i had to get brad in the room and read it out loud. that is the best thing i've ever heard.
i've always wanted to go to a disney on ice, it always sounds so intriguing!
What is it about those princesses? We always love them! Go Walt!
HAHAHA! I love it. Allie, admit it, you bought tickets for you, not Kate.
Milli, Kate will NOT watch the WB ever in her life unless its to watch Dawson's Creek.
So you think if Walt was still alive, he could touch my house and it would turn to gold? That would be helpful...
Even if people fall (which is probably why they are doing this gig instead of the Olympics), I love Disney on Ice.
what a true princess
Post a Comment