Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Midnight Potter

Along with 3 quadrillion other people, we have been pumped for Harry 6 to come out. Last night, a big group of us scootered over to the district for the midnight showing. I love doing midnight movies because the crowds are to die for. Cheering, screaming, applauding. I love it all. One of the highlights was during the New Moon Trailer. Matt screamed "Team Jacob!" for all to hear. (For the record, if we are going to choose teams, team Jacob all the way. Edward is a weiner.) The movie was great! There was quite a bit left out from the book, but I really enjoyed everything in the movie. I laughed, I cried, and I cheered on that Harry Potter. Oh, and young Tom Riddle is one of the most adorable children I have seen on screen.

Our group with our scooters. We made a great entrance on those things.

Matt, Allie, Clint, Lyndsee, Dantley, DJ, Mike, Skame, Traci

DSCN0295


DSCN0297

5 comments:

Ann said...

For the record, I totaly agree with you! Edward can be a baby, love Jacob! :) In case you were wondering. :)

melissa said...

i loved reading this post more than anything, and usually i'm a picture lover-i love how everything was put-it honestly made me want to not only get a scooter asap before summer ends, but to learn to fall in love with harry potter so i can have that same passion for the book. that sounded like a fantastic night! your family sounds like a blast to be with!

Marisa Jean said...

Booo!!!! Not team Jacob! Team Edward!!! We're definitely on opposing teams!

I love movies that have a good crowd too. But I refuse to see the Harry Potter movies because I feel like they ruin the images I've created in my head from the books. I did hear it's great, and I'm glad you enjoyed yourselve.

the murdocks said...

SO FUN! I really want to love Harry Potter too, but I just can't get excited to read a book about wizards. Sexy vampires, yes. But scrawny wizard children...I just can't understand it.

Princess Academy said...

good time your scooters rock!