I've seen this tag on a few other blogs and decided to join in. Usually I am against these, but it looked fun.
What’s his name? Matthew Ross McFarland
How long have you been together? We've been married since April 30, 2005. We started dating summer 2004, and starting dating without issues in the Fall of 2004.
How long did you date? Summer '04 to April '05
How old is he? 25 1/2. We celebrated his half birthday on the 11th.
Who eats more? For sure Matt. He is always hungry.
Who said I love you first? Matt did. But before he said I love you, he told me I was "awesome". I could tell he was trying to spit out the L word.
Who is taller? Him. Dumb question.
Who is smarter? I say we're both smart. But, he's for sure more brainy. He knows weird facts about just about anything.
Who does laundry? I do, for sure. My least favorite chore, by far.
Who does the dishes? I do, for sure. My least favorite chore, by far.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to until I got pregnant and had to sleep on my left side, so we switched. For some reason I have to sleep facing out.
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, but I'm the one who writes out the check.
Who mows the lawn? This will be the first summer with our own lawn and it will definitely be Matt who mows. Or Clint, who lives downstairs.
Who cooks dinner? I'd love to be able to say me, but the truth is Matt does 95% of the cooking. Sorry. I'm a disgrace to homemakers.
Who drives when you are together? I have a great way of driving from the passenger seat.
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn in our own way. That one is a toss up.
Who kissed who first? Well, we cuddled one night and touched foreheads for ab out 10 minutes. Then, he made the move. He claims he wasn't planning on it though. Whatever.
Who asked out who first? He did. He waited until the day my boyfriend left town, and asked me to go on a date to Park City. He knew what he was doing.
Who proposed? Matt did by leaving a three poster-long candy bar gram on my doorstep. He's so romantic! I couldn't complain though because I scored a diamond ring AND a buttload of candy bars that came straight from Reams. My favorite part was having to tell people the story when they asked how he proposed. Everyone excpected me to say that he took me to a fancy restaurant or to a sentimental place, so when they heard me say he gave me a candy bar poster, the reactions were priceless! Most everyone paused and then said, "Oh, cute!" I loved it.
Who has more siblings? Me. He has 3, I have 6.
Who wears the pants in the family? Pretty much I do if I'm kicking and screaming. But Matt likes to abuse his role as patriarch and commands me to submit to him. Jokes, we have a good amount of equality in our relationship. I scratch his back and he scratches mine.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
All About Him
Posted by Allie at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Your husband sounds like such a QT!
We (meaning me and all my co-workers around me came to look because I'm laughing so hard) are DYING laughing at the poster he made for you! That is thee SWEETEST thing ever! I love Matt's sense of humor!
Good old Matt. Ya just gotta love him. Trav misses him.
Ha ha. That was HILARIOUS! I wish I got a candy bar poster! I think that's fantastic! I especially love that you two touched foreheads for 10 minutes before you kissed. I agree with cliche... your husband is such a QT PIE!
"I couldn't complain though because I scored a diamond ring AND a buttload of candy bars that came straight from Reams."
Omigosh hahahahaha!
Allie! I tried to find you after I saw you in Clint's wedding line, and I think you must have left right after. I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you and see your cute girl close up. You look so pretty. Hopefully I'll run into you some other time:)
I love the reams comment as well. And I love you guys. Thank heavens I get to live right by you guys forever...and continue to be amused by Matt's wonderful sense of humor.
I love the posters. They were so cute, and WAY funny.
I thought you guys were just living together. Either way, congrats on what sounds like a way great relationship!
Allie I feel like we are friends kind of! Is that weird? Well I really love that it isn't weird when we see eachother and I have a lot of respect for you. I also want to take dance lessons from you! Do you teach any hip hop or aerobics?
ok. That letter from Matt is hilarious. Sounds like you guys are perfect for each other.
And...
you make cute babies. Score.
Wow. I just thought I'd wander over here and see how it went, and I really enjoyed it. I love the candy bar poster story. I had never heard that before. That is the only way I would ever want anyone to ask me to marry them.
Post a Comment