Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Obsessed with pregnancy

Yes, this is my second post for today, but the lime recipe doesn't count. Plus, its 11:07 PM and Matt is at a concert, so I'm bored.

I just want to say that I have been obsessed with being pregnant the last couple weeks. The first 3 months were hell, but since about 16 weeks, its been nothing but fun. Finding out the gender was exciting, but the last couple days have been absolutely incredible because little baby has been kicking the crap out of me. Literally. I feel her little jabs all day long, especially when I'm teaching and the music is loud. She gets most riled up when I'm listening to "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." Jokes... I would love that, though.

Getting kicked from the inside is the coolest thing I've ever felt. Its become very real to me that there is a human being inside of me. I'm about half way through the pregnancy, so I'm getting nervous, but I love it! I'm dying to see what she looks like. Matt combined a picture of me and a picture of him to give us an idea, and I've never been more depressed in my life. (Except for when myheritage.com said I looked like Kathy Bates...)Here's the final product:



Please cross your fingers that the genes are a little more in our favor.

6 comments:

cami said...

That is the funniest picture ever. I can't stop staring at it. I'm sure your baby will be adorable.

TC Jolley said...

Haha! I'm dying right now! She will be so cute, you have nothing to worry about :) Congrats again!

The Ceder House's said...

That baby is good lookin! I am glad that you are obsessed with pregnancy. I think I might be too. Its all I ever think about. It's the coolest thing in the world- just think right now you are making a whole person!! It amazes me that our bodies are made to do that!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Oh my gosh Allie that is absolutely hilarious, I sure hope the baby looks like that!!! jokes! I can't get enough of your posts, keep em coming. I always have a good laugh. I'm so glad you are loving pregnancy now, it really is fun when you can start feeling movement and it actually seems possible that you will be a mother pretty soon. Yeah! I am so excited for you!

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just peed my pants. I can't wait to meet the little rascal. And chin up Allie...at least her nose and chin won't touch. But if they do, I have an exercise for it.
And please keep posting every day...I get mad when people don't.
Love ya!

Tamara Jacobs said...

OH I didn't realize you are pregnant!!! That's so exciting! When is your due date? You are going to LOVE being a mom!