Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yellowstone


Matt, Jared, and Jordan went on a little weekend getaway to Yellowstone. They seemed to have a great time while I was home barfing m'guts out and reading Harry Potter 7. They saw a ton of tatonka (buffalo) up close as well as some Bears. The camped at Lewis Lake. They were going to hike, but as a rule of thumb, Jared doesn't hike more than a mile... We love that about Jared Webb. Matt got a lot of really good pictures. The nature pic is of Oxbow Bend in Grand Teton. I would love to have gone since I have never been there, but I guess maybe next time. They actually spent a day in Idaho on Matt's Grandma's farm, which is ALWAYS a good time! The first picture is of Jordan having the time of his life on the farm!
We have a few more trips planned for the summer. Bear Lake and a week-long trip to Park City, courtesy of Matt's work. Should be fun!

6 comments:

the murdocks said...

I am thrilled about your blog...absolutely thrilled. PLEASE post tons of pictures of your cute belly growing ok? And of the ultrasound!! I don't want to miss anything! How are you feeling? To post pictures on the top of the post page where all the options are there is a picture...click on the picture and you can choose how you want to layout the pictures. Also if you use Picasa...you can post throught there...you need try that out...love that program. this the longest post ever...but I had to stay I couldn't stop laughing reading about Jared refusing to hike more than one mile.

melissa said...

ALLI! I was browsing through the sites of other people on stacie's blog and couldn't help but check yours out! I have to tell you, I literally laughed for about 20 minutes straight when I saw that incredible life shot of Jordan. It was a pretty deep photo. Man Alli, the good old pregnancy, but I can't help but think of how cute your kid will be, can't wait!! Just hang in there, few more months...ummm, or 8. Your pictures are awesome and can't wait to see more!

Ashley said...

Congrats! First, for being prego...Yea! Second, for starting a blog. When did you go to Paris? Ahh...I'm so jealous! I'm very flattered to be added to your list of bloggers...I just added yours to mine:) It has been forever since we talked so I'm glad we can keep in touch!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Yeah! Allie I love that you are blogging now too! I feel so much more updated on you. Thanks for the card, that was sooo nice and a fun surprise out of nowhere - thanks! I love all your slide show pictures, that Paris trip looks so fun and freezing! Sounds like you're feeling a bit sick these days, is it getting any better? I love that you are pregnant!

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH you nerd. I do take far too many pictures of him. I just need to hand someone the camera once in a bloody while to take a picture of me...

padaddy said...

You must have the greatest father in the world, you are so lucky. I'll bet its a boy! Is Mcfarland really your last name?