Friday, November 2, 2012

Day #2

Yesterday Kate and I made a "gratitude chain" and wrote one thing we are grateful for on each link. Then each day we rip off a link, we'll spend the day thinking of why we are grateful for whatever was written. Today's link was ZACH.



I could go on for days and days about this guy. He is my little boyfriend. His personality is so funny and I can imagine how uncomfortable his big heart must feel in his scrawny body. (That was cheesy.) He is my cuddler and gives me hugs and kisses all day after saying "Lum you, Mom." I am so glad to have a son and a daughter. The relationships are very different and I am so lucky to be able to experience both!


1 comments:

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I love this idea! I might even copy it. :o)