Tuesday, November 20, 2012

#19

NOSTALGIA

I love remembering old random things from my childhood. Today I found all my pointe shoes from my ballet training. I immediately remembered the many blisters on my toes and the many tears shed. Ballet is one of the hardest things I have ever done. But I LOVED it. I loved it so much.




I also found an old Cabbage Patch doll I used to play with. Does anyone else remember the smell of a Cabbage Patch? Right when I saw that thing, I smelled it's head. I lived for those things.




I also found my diary from my elementary years. Classic. The entries went something like this: Dear Diary, Today is Sunday. I woke up, went to church, came home, ate dinner, played with Mikey, and then went to bed.
JUICE.

Check me out. Bottom left. Yikes. Why on Earth was I allowed to walk around like that?


0 comments: