Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bear Lake

Bear Lake is one of my favorite vacation spots. Even though the water is below freezing, I love it. I love that there is good sandy beaches, and that the water is so blue. Makes for pretty scenery. We had a great weekend with the extended Martineau clan. The doctor gave me the go ahead, but my mom packed a little home birthing kit just in case. (Thank the heavens we didn't have to use it.) It was a relaxing weekend full of great treats and fun company. I didn't do much more than sit on the beach, but Kate was an animal. She braved the water weenie and the jet skis.







Here's my belly at 39 weeks. Sheesh. In that news, I'm going to get induced tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled for pics of the little guy. I'm so so excited.

0 comments: