We are loving this summer weather and having a blast. Kate is a blonde bombshell in the summers. Her hair turns white, and her skin tans like no other (no thanks to my genes.) Its pretty annoying, to be honest. I have to sit in the shade and apply SPF 3,000 to my skin while she runs free in her bikini getting kissed by the sun. Although I really want this baby boy to have red hair, I hope he somehow gets blessed with tan skin, too. Its really nice not having to worry about her burning.
Seven Peaks:

Along with playing outside a lot, this month we have just been prepping our house for the new arrival. The baby room is done, and thanks to my mom, is decorated in Classic Pooh Bear. Its adorable. We are 3 weeks away from the due date, but I of course am trying to get him here a little quicker. My pilates ball, trampoline, and the hilly road we live on have been my best pals. Bouncing and walking have seemed to help a little getting this guy to drop a bit. Hopefully we'll have some good news soon.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
June time
Posted by Allie at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I don't want him to come until I'm in Utah (i'm selfish).
Post a Comment