Sunday, November 1, 2009

I really like my little family and you should too because we are way cool.

CMP_9103

Matt looks a little evil in this, but there is something about this picture that I love.

CMP_9087

9 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Beautiful pics.. but kinds makes me sad that we have never met. So I guess we'll never know if you guys are really cool. But a little birdy tells me you are. Love the pics.

Cami said...

These are some really great pictures of you guys!

melissa said...

i'll be the first to say how cool you guys are!

love the pictures! i seriously look forward to seeing family pics of you guys, they always turn out so great!

Marisa Jean said...

Matt doesn't look evil--I think he just looks like his hilarious self. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that top picture.

Kristi said...

What I love about the first picture is Kate's cute face! She looks so excited.
P.S. We think you are way cool.

Matt McFarland said...

If you look closely at the second picture you can see my silver tooth, which is my pride and joy.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I love Matt's silver tooth!

Disney Grandma said...

Well granny here has a few gold teeth, how about that.
What a sweet family. I like that picture.
Plus you actually understood the navy blue and maroon colors.
Love ya

the murdocks said...

Oh these are great! And you guys are seriously the coolest. I'm happy to know you. I think the second one should most definitely be a christmas card.