Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I need to toot Matt's horn for a sec.

I just really love this picture that Matt took of a recent bride. I love everything about it: the dress, the pose, the hair, and expecially the sky. Great job, Matt.

8x12_3149

7 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I almost want to get in my wedding dress and have matt retake my bridals! Amazing!!!

melissa said...

I love it! it really is beautiful! i love when you show matts work, it always makes me want to go check out his website and look at more pictures.

Marisa Jean said...

Gorgeous! So glad I got Matt to take our wedding pictures, even though I hated my dress and my hair. Still, love his work!

Britt said...

Hey Ali, these looks awesome, tell Matt I said so. Also, I have a good friend getting married in Utah without a photographer. I told her about Matt and forwarded his site. She really liked his stuff...so we'll see what she does.

John and Erin said...

Nice Maythee! This picture is fantastic. I love it. That one should go in a magazine.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Beautiful! He is very talented.

the murdocks said...

Wow, this is great. Matt gets better and better by the session.